The Python-KP52 is a passive speaker comprised of six 3.15" neodymium magnet woofers housed in an elegant and resistant half-meter frame. The KP52 can reproduce the entire vocal frequency range with high intelligibility, starting from 120 Hz and integrating one of our Thunder or Rumble subwoofers assures excellent coverage of the entire musical frequency range.
It features selectable 8Ω or 32Ω impedance that provides easier use and integration with other speakers or amplifiers. At 32Ω as many as 8 KP52 I speakers can be powered off a single amplifier channel at 4Ω, which eliminates the need of 70V lines for wider-distributed installed systems. Python-KP52 I are available in the colours black, white and premium finishes gold plated, polished and brushed.
- Type: Line array
- Transducers: 6 x 3.15" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response: 120 Hz - 18 kHz (-6 dB) (1)
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB SPL
- Max SPL: 107 dB (peak) (2)
- Rated Power: 15 W AES
- Coverage: V. 10° - 45° | H. 90°
- Connectors: SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
HANDLING AND FINISHES
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 89 x 520 x 118 mm
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Colors: Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes: 24K Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating: IP64 (3)
- EN54-24: EN 54-24:2008 compliant (4)
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
(3) More complete water protection with K-IP65KITA and K-IP65KITB accessories (IP65 compliant)
(4) See specification for EN 54-24 applications in products user’s guide
Passive loudspeakers requires dedicated preset loaded on board of K-array amplifiers.
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice.