Stainless steel line array element with 2” drivers
LINE ARRAY ELEMENT
The Kobra line consists of passive speakers with closely-spaced transducers boasting Pure Array Technology housed in a sleek, durable stainless steel frame that produces natural quality sound.
Unique Performance-to-Size Ratio
The Kobra line is a great example of K-array’s unique performance-to-size ratio employed it its product design. With two models - KK102 I and KK52 I - varying in length, the Kobra is a passive speaker housed in a sleek, durable stainless steel frame that produces natural quality sound.
PAT Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, the Kobra features Pure Array Technology (PAT). With no crossover and no reflex, it shows a perfect phase response both in the near and in the far fields, which makes this column the perfect solution to cover long distances uniformly. The narrow vertical coverage minimizes the sound spill towards the ceiling and the floor, thus increasing the intelligibility in highly reverberant environments optimal for theater setups, broadcast studios and houses of worship.
Spot Flood Selectable CoverageThe directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage. Our column loudspeakers are equipped with a regulator with two coverage options: SPOT for very narrow sound dispersion and FLOOD for wider coverage.
Premium Finishes Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
Customizable Colors We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to blend the speakers into any design.
Marine Compliant We have developed and refined a customized finishing for Marine applications. The finishing can resist bad weather and oxidation caused by salt water.
- Selectable Impedance Selectable impedance lets the user to choose the right loudspeaker impedance value allowing to set the proper load and maximize performance.
- Selectable Coverage The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage. Our column loudspeakers are equipped with a regulator with two coverage options: SPOT for very narrow sound dispersion and FLOOD for wider coverage.
- Modular Response For maximum adaptability to any venue, our slim line arrays are modular when employing dedicated hardware that allows the joining of more units to reach a desired length and guarantee a perfect coverage.
- Weather Resistant We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Visually Discreet For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
- Lightweight We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.