DPA 4060 CORE Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, Normal SPL
Big sound – small footprint
- Exceptional audio quality
- Uniform, consistent sound between DPA mics
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Diminutive size made for flexible and easy concealment
- Large selection of clips, windscreens, grids and other accessories
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
This microphone is small in size, but mighty in flexibility. Due to its miniature size, it exhibits an exceptionally accurate omnidirectional pattern and therefore does not need to be aimed directly at the sound source to achieve quality pickup. The omnidirectional pattern also makes it less sensitive to handling noise as well as pop and wind noise.
We originally designed this microphone for use with wireless systems in theaters but today it is one of the most loved mics for television and film applications as well. It is especially suited for capturing speech in all of its nuances and can be used to close-mike a wide range of instruments. This microphone handles sound pressure levels up to 134 dB before clipping occurs. This mic is well suited for applications where the sound source is more remote or damped and you need to have a good balance signal versus noise.