Compact, high performance 2-way studio monitor utilising ATC's proprietary
Constrained Layer Damping (CLD) bass/mid driver. CLD technology employs a multi-layered composite cone with a central damping layer that effectively reduces the effects of cone break up.The result is a drive unit capable of delivering exceptional clarity, even at high drive levels.
The unique dual suspension topology of ATC’s SH25-76 tweeter ensures pistonic motion of the voice coil former without resorting to the use of Ferrofluid, ensuring a more consistent performance over extended periods of time.
Ideally suited to:
- Critical near-field listening applications in all control rooms;
- LCR and surround monitoring in small-to-medium control rooms.
- Compact high performance 2-way studio monitor.
– Surround channels for immersive audio (Auro 3D, Dolby Atmos, DTS-X)
- Proprietary ATC 150mm/6˝ CLD Mid/Bass Driver.
- Proprietary ATC 25mm/1˝ Dual Suspension Tweeter.
- Wide dispersion.
- On board ATC built two way 250W Bi-Amp Pack
- Heavily damped Aluminium cabinet
- 6 year warranty
Drivers: HF 1"/25mm, Mid/LF 6"/150mm
Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 80Hz-17kHz
Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 60Hz, 22kHz
Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 108dB
Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
Input Connectors: Male XLR
Input Sensitivity: 1V
Input Sensitivity Trim: ±6dB
Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
Amplifier Output: Bass 250W, High 50W
Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
Front Panel Indicators: Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
LF EQ: +6dB @ 40Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 448 x 270 x 310mm